i figured its about the right time to start my own blog. so, here i am.


Saturday, September 10

my summer

remember how i'm awful at updating this.

i've been home from my la internship for a month. i learned so much. and not necessarily at my internship, but in the process of accepting the position and seeing the after math of my decision. this summer has been about me learning how to listen to the promptings of the Holy Ghost. I am so grateful that the Lord knows what's best for me. Seussical, seemed like a perfect opportunity, but i didn't feel right about it. LA internship, seemed very unrealistic, but it felt right. it was very scary turning down the role in Seussical and then accepting the position to go to LA. but looking back, i needed to learn to trust the Lord. and having it be a couple months after those decisions, i still don't know the real reason for what i did, but i know that there was a purpose. and i may not see it for a while.

one great thing about being in LA was being with one of my best friends, dominic pierson! i hadn't seen him in 6 years! we were the best of friends at governor's school in high school. we have shared many tears and many laughs. and many mormon questions. i love him! i am so proud of him! i have complete respect and trust that the Lord is mindful of his heart and what he is capable of. sweetest thing!

1 comment: